- A very good opportunity to learn how to wear Yukata
- You can bringback your yukata to your home!
- A great opportunity to experience Japanese tea ceremony
Are you feeling enthusiastic to learn some Japanese culture while your stay in Tokyo? Then why not learning how to wear a yukata, a casual kimono, and taking part in a tea ceremony? A very friendly instructor will teach you everything! What's more, you can keep your yukata after the session! It's going to be a great memento.
プラン詳細 Plan detail
Tea Ceremony and Take- Home Yukata Experience in Tokyo
- Adult/Child (Age 10 & over): ¥12,565(102.16$)
- Through out the year (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri)
- Meeting place
A-405-4F Sasaki Bldg. 2-5-7 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- Experience location