- Traditional tea ceremony experience
- Only a minute away from the Kinkakuji temple
- Private ceremonies available
If you want to experience traditional Japanese tea ceremony, this is a great programme for you! The venue is only a minute away from Kinkakuji (golden) temple and you can have a special tea ceremony in English. Enjoy tasty green tea and dried traditional sweets made in Kyoto! You can take photos of kimono in the waiting room.There is also a private tea ceremony with special sweets available.
プラン詳細 Plan detail
Tea ceremony experience in Kyoto, a traditional city of Japan.
- ¥2,700（Adult USD25.02 Child6-12 USD15.01）
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Meeting place
Tea Ceremony Koto
Address:37 Nishi-Goshonouchi-cho Kinugasa Kita-ku Kyoto shi Japan
- 1 hour
- Experience location