- Private tour in heart of tokyo "Harajuku/Omote-Sando, Shibuya, Meiji-Jingu"
- Different atmosphere with high fashion brand shops
- Accompanied by a national licensed English speaking guide
Harajuku is well known for teen's fashion and the town is full of small boutiques with Japanese teens donning their unique styles influenced by cosplay, gothic, lolita, hip hop, punk, and other subcultures. Being adjacent to Harajuku, Omotesando has a different atmosphere with high fashion brand shops and eye-catching designed buildings by prominent architects such as Tadao ANDO, Kenzo TANGE, Toyoo ITO, and SANNA(Kazuyo SEJIMA and Ryue NISHIZAWA).
Shibuya is known as the center of youth culture in Japan. You can also experience the famous zebra crossing there! Meiji-jingu shrine, Tokyo's largest Shinto shrine, is a peaceful and quiet place.
You can enjoy the classic architecture and sometimes can see people in kimono or traditional attire there. Accompanied by a national licensed English speaking guide, you can fully enjoy seeing the capital of Japan like a local!
プラン詳細 Plan detail
Private Walking Tour (Harajuku/Omote-Sando, Shibuya, Meiji-Jingu) 4 hours
- Price per group (up to 6 persons)
22,000 yen (+ tax)
Omotesando & Harajuku district (most popular fashion district of Tokyo)
Harajuku (the center of Japanese youth fashion)
Omotesando (high fashion street with prominent architecture)
Hachi-ko dog statue
109 fashion building
Meiji-jingu shrine (largest Shinto shrine in Tokyo)
- Mon.- Sun. 10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
- Meeting place
Pick-up & drop-off place Your hotel in central Tokyo
- Max. people
- 6 persons
- 4 hours
- An English-speaking guide service provided during sightseeing and transfers
- Not included
- -Transportation (approximately 600 yen per person)
-Meals and beverage
-Any other expenses of personal nature
- Transportation : subway and walking