- Visit Fujiko-F-Fujio museum to enjoy the world of Fujiko-F-Fujio manga.
- Visit Japan Open Air Folk House museum to see the Japanese traditional houses.
- The tour will be conducted in English.
Interesting one day tour to visit Fujiko-F-Fujio museum to enjoy the world of MANGA written by Fujiko-F- Fujio. You will meet the famous manga charactor 'Doraemon' and others! It will be an exciting moment if you like Japanese Manga specially 'Doraemon'! Afterwards, you can visit the Japan Open Air Folk House Museum which preserves 25 traditional Japanese houses. You can see the life style of Japanese people in old times.
At the end of the tour, enjoy having Hiroshima style okonomiyaki (Japanese savoury pancakes) dinner!
プラン詳細 Plan detail
Meet our hero Doraemon at Fujiko-F-Fujio Museum
- 6,300 yen/group of 1-5 people
(Guide fee only)
Admission fees and Lunch/Dinner costs are not included
*Fujiko-F-Fujio museum 1,000 yen, Open Air Folks house museum 500 yen
- throughout the year, (Wednesday-Friday)
- Meeting place
Noborito Station on the Odakyu Odawara Line
- 8 hours
- Experience location