- Learn the unique skills of Japanese art
- Tea and sweets will be served after the lesson
- 11 year-old and above can join the class
Kintsugi is the Japanese traditional and unique art of fixing broken pottery with using lacquer resin and gold. In this class, you can learn the basic technique of Kintsugi gold repair to enjoy experience unique Japanese art! Fix and create the new art from broken pottery will be a fantastic experience for you!
You can also have a break with tasty Japanese tea and sweets during the lesson!
プラン詳細 Plan detail
Simple Japanese Kintsugi Gold Repair Technique Class near Shin Koenji
- 6,000 yen/person (age 11 & over)
- All year round (Sun, Wed and Sat)
- Meeting place
KUGE Crafts (Address:1-34-10, Naritahigashi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo)
- 2 hours
- Experience location